Saturday, December 12, 2020

Home Page Update

Hello! While working on this website a few days ago, I was reminded that I had a blog with blogger. I thought "Why not figure out a way to use a blog as your homepage and keep track of all news posts for the site?"

So then I set to work! "But how did you get all these posts up going back to 2002?" Thanks to https://archive.org/, I was able to see a great number of posts I made to the site over the years. It wasn't perfect. I'd be willing to bet that there are a number of posts that are lost. However, I feel this is a great start.

On to other news, I bought tickets for my partner and I to go to the Xena 25th Anniversary convention in LA (April 2021)! This will be my second convention, his first, and it is going to be an absolute blast!

If you are going, drop me a line! Perhaps we'll meet at the convention?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home