Sunday, June 25, 2006

Site Anniversary

Woot! Today's the fourth anniversary of the site! Go, website! It's your birthday! For real real, not for play play! hehehe...

Sorry for the small bit of downtime a week or two ago. It happened while I was very sick so I wasn't too concerned with getting things back up at that time as you might understand. I made a birthday layout for the site since I felt I needed to do something for X:WP Shrine's birthday.

Other than that, just the usual Link of the Month update as well as finding and fixing/removing broken links around the site.

~Edit: I don't mean to alarm you, but there has been a new addition to the site....the Eve/Livia photo gallery! I originally set out to create that Other Characters gallery that I have in the Coming Soon section of this page, but I got sidetracked and made the Eve/Livia gallery instead! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home