Sunday, June 6, 2004

Multitudinous Updates

Even More Newer Update: Okay. I made even more banners for the Link to Me page! This time, they are the larger 480x60 banners. I had the idea to use some of my recently created walls (posted in Fan Artwork, hint hint) to make the banners. I think they turned out pretty well!

Newer Update: I've also decided to make more banners for the Link to Me page! I focused more on the button-sized banners today. Now you have more colorful choices to use to link to my site!

I've been a busy little beaver these past couple of days. I have been updating/adding links, adding Fan Artwork of my own, working on those promised icons, and adding some neat cursors I made! You can download the new cursors from the Downloads page. Here are what the cursors look like (if it is surrounded in white, it is transparent, but does not show up well on dark backgrounds!):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home