Wednesday, June 2, 2004

Links

Hey, y'all! Not much going on here. I just finished high school (well not really just, I finished it about two weeks ago) so I'm pretty happy. I'm reluctant to get a job. I'd rather be a bum, and at this point I'm not far from it! hehehehe

Site updates: Meh. Again, not much. Just the Link Of The Month. I put this here for a reason. It keeps me coming back to update the site. Otherwise I might forget I have a site when news seems to vanish about all things Xena related! Anyways, I found this GREAT site called The Warrior's Soul! I highly recommend this site as being one of your main sites you visit for all things Xena. This site is really just the best. And even though I would like people to come to my site, I still recommend The Warrior's Soul more than my own site! There. That should tell you how good this site is!!!

~NEW~ I just did a little revamp of the Text Links page! I think it looks much better than it did before. Not only have I updated it with more links and taken out broken ones, but I have also separated the links into particular theme groups. Some sites can fit under multiple groups. So these sites might not be under certain headers you would expect them to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home